Should I do this to try and get her back?

My ex and were together for roughly 8 months but broke up 3 weeks ago. We have went out to lunch after the break up and it seems like the feelings are still there. She kisses me still and calls me names she used to. But the thing is I want her back. I want to have a trail of her favorite candy going from her car to a pace behind her house or around the corner where it would end and I would be there. I want to tell her how much I care and pretend to read off a script but when I'm done hand her the paper and it will be blank. I was going to tell her that if she wants me back its now or never so the choice is hers. Do you think it would work?

Most Helpful Girl

• You haven't said WHY you broke up.

As for your suggestion, it's pretty cute, and I'd love it if a guy went to heaps of effort for me but a) the reading from the script that's blank is from a movie I've seen b) is it really now or never? ultimatum is a really bad idea in my opinion

What Girls Said 1

• Go in front of him on daily basis for a week or two then certainly disappear for two week, She will definitely miss you and will come back for sure!

What Guys Said 2

• i think you sould go for I say ye both have feeling for each other give it a go and hope for the best gud luck

• Don't forget the flowers

• I didn't want to give her flowers because I didn't want her to feel like I was bribing her into dating me again.