Girls, what makes you act "silly" when you are around a guy?

Lets say you are a girl who is mostly friendly and jokes quite a bit and you seem relaxed with people. Then there's this guy you are a lot more "quiet" around. You still talk to him but you try to remain cool and mature most of the time. However, its when you are with him that, sometimes, you'll start acting up, making silly faces and acting to him like if you were 8 years old.

This is happening right now with this girl. She trues to be serious but she is a crack up at times. Yesterday we spent 10 minutes imitating and talking like the other, she would walk and act like me and I would answer her like she usually answers me, which means we seem to pay a lot of attention to each other because we were extremely accurate in our imitations and it was a lot of fun.

What makes a girl who tries her hardest to appear mature to "lose it" and do these things?

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of us girls act that way because we want to come off mature to the men we like that way they see us in a way that they like back. Men are WAY better at keeping cool around a girl they like if they have a good head on their shoulders and are pretty confident about themselves, women on the other hand, have a ridiculous amount of emotion in general, especially when they're around a guy they like. She sounds like she really likes you a lot, especially the part about how accurate the silly and fun imitations were! She probably just has so much emotion she doesn't know what to do with it! I still act silly with the guy I've been with for 4 years almost everyday!

What Girls Said 8

• She is having fun with you. I love to be silly like that with funny guys, whose company I enjoy. She most likely has a crush on you too, and this is one of her ways of flirting. If she is laughing ahd having a good time being silly with you, then she is just having fun and is comfortable around you.

• I acted silly to please my boyfriend, to have some really close connections to him..I wanted to see him laugh or make him happy so when it comes to times that he is alone he would remember me and want to be with me as soon as possible because I make him happy whenever we're together. We girls really wanted to be the one who is unforgettable and fun to be with.

• It gets your attention doesn't it? Put it this way if it makes you laugh and pay attention to her she'll keep doing it! It probably makes her feel more confortable around you!

• To be fun and unpredictable

• I guess I let my guard down

• I guess I just let loose, I'm usually a serious person but around a guy I like I act kinda ditzy and I don't know why

• being nervous but comfortable around you, wanting to make you laugh.

• I would say young girls do this more muture girls act like themselves or I used to be this way but I now I see that I want a guy who sees me act like the grownup that I am.

What Guys Said 0