Could I maybe like him? I'm not sure myself

I've been talking to a guy online for about a month now. At first it was just simple "Hey, how are you?" But it turned into asking each other questions to get to know each other better. These questions are harmless, what's your favorite movie, what are your aspirations for the future, etc, but there are others that are more personal, like if I'm seeing anyone, etc.

I was having trouble with another guy and told him about it, and he came up with a solution he said we could try. He said I could tell him I was more interested in him, and he would back me up on it. I was completely surprised, but agreed, only I didn't want to do it until after I attempted to turn the guy down again. Which finally worked, after the third time.

He's also said before that he really likes (although he didn't say how he likes me) and trusts me, and he considers me more of a friend than anyone else he really knows. If he pops online, if only for a moment, he takes time just to say hi to me and see how I'm doing. I've noticed he doesn't do that for anyone else.

I haven't gotten to talk to him for a week, and I really miss talking to him. I find myself thinking about him, strangely, and talking about him to my sister and one of my friends.

I think I might like him, but also, I don't know if it would work out. He lives on the other side of the country and I don't know if I want to be in a long distance relationship like that. Although, I'm kinda thinking about it.

I don't know though, do I like him maybe? And he maybe likes me? And if the opportunity ever comes, although it's long distance, do you think I really should go out with him?

Thanks!

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like you both are into each other, but from what I know long distance hardly ever works for the best

• Well, I do know long distance is stressful and everything, and I've never had one before.

He's had two. The first one went well, I'm guessing somewhere down the line she found someone else because he said "she came and went" and the sencond one he ended because he overheard someone ask which boyfriend she was talking to. So he's had experience, and I guess they've kinda worked for him.

What Girls Said 0