How do I recover from annoying her like this?

The phrase was being too needy. I have been afraid I will lose her friendship and she said I was too needy. I of course sent her about 40 texts in the past 4 days. How can I recover? I feel way bad and don't want to lose her. there has to be someway to recover.

How long do you think it will take to recover? The quicksand thing was a good analogy by the way.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ball's in her court man. Like I said, the best thing you can do is forget about it and maybe she'll come back. It's a great time to start noticing other girls, I bet there's plenty more wherever you are.

What Girls Said 4

• don't text her for a while, wait it out.. wait till she texts you, and don't reply super quickly! just be calm and text somewhat slowly

• Let her breathe. Let her come to you. 40 texts that does seem a little needy!

Focus on something other than her!

• Leave her alone.

Let her want to text you.

• STOP texring her! let her cool off leave her alone next time you see her tell her you didn't know you were being needy and that now she told you you`ll try t be well less needy :p

• But there is recovery from it though? This happens a bit by the way...

• yea there's recovery ...-_____- if you don't wanna lose her stop it now :p

What Guys Said 1

• The only way to recover from this is to stop trying to recover... It's like quicksand, the more you try to escape, the faster you sink.