Should I be cautious about a guy with mutiple female friends?

The guy I like(who also happens to be a friend of about 2 years) has quite a few female friends. I don't think he's a player and my best friend(who is his twin sister) says he's not.

What I wanna know is, do you guys think I should be careful? Or should I go with my gut and say he's an awesome guy who I think a relationship could really work w/?

• Be careful
    27% (3)75% (3)40% (6)Vote
  • Go with your gut
    55% (6)25% (1)47% (7)Vote
  • Other(tell in comments)
    9% (1)0% (0)7% (1)Vote
  • See the results
    9% (1)0% (0)6% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|1

Most Helpful Guy

• You sound insecure, the fact he hangs out with many girls is probablly because their GOOD friends and give him a female's perspective.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well I am a little insecure. They're really pretty! And even though I know that he thinks I'M cute I don't know if he thinks THEY are too! lol

• Show All
    • You mean don't worry about all his females friends cause if he chooses me, it means he wants to be with me?

Thanks. :)

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• Or maybe he's a guy that can have female friends without wanting to f*** every one of them. Give him a chance has he done anything to show he's not worth the bother? Besides having friends of which a lot happen to be female

0|0
    0|0
    • No, I think he's worth it. When I see him again maybe I can find out if he's interested. :)

• Go with your gut - Instinct is usually the only solution.

1|0
    0|0