What was your favorite date to go on and why?

I have never been on a date lol

But, after going to yet another baseball game tonight, I am so hooked on the idea of being taken on a date to one. It just sounds so perfect and cute to me. Can an amazing guy please take me out to a ball game?

ughhhh I want it so badly lol :P

Ok, forget about me rambling. What has been your favorite date so far? Favorite place you have gone to on a date? Anything alone those lines. :)

I am so jealous of all of these wonderful dates lol can I experience all of these now please :P

Most Helpful Guy

• The best dates are ones where you can do plenty of talking with each other, so a baseball game is a great option. Movies and clubs and bars, not so great, usually.

Here's two that I did that both went really well:

1. I told her to wear a bikini under her clothes, and to bring a hat and sunscreen, but didn't tell her why. I took her to a lake where you could rent tiny little sailboats, and we went sailing on the lake. For someone who'd never sailed, I didn't do too badly, but it was a nice day and it was quiet and we had plenty of time to talk.

2. The other one was just a bike ride to a park, and we had a picnic there. She brought her dog and I brought a kite my friend loaned me, and we flew the kite for about an hour and ran her dog around. It was about a $5 date, but we had a great time.

• And dates like those are the ones that sound so perfect to me.

• Right? Way too many guys think they have to spend a ton of cash to impress a girl, but they usually waste their money. When I take a girl out, I want to get to know her. If there's a connection, THEN maybe we can spend some money on fancier stuff later on, when we both appreciate it.

• I actually would feel bad if a guy spent too much on me lol I wouldn't like that

What Guys Said 6

• Ive had several dates with my girlfriend that are hard to choose which is better. We've driven an hour together just to eat bbq and look for random beer and ice cream that we couldn't buy at home. Weve also driven 2 hours to birmingham to watch a baseball game in the sec baseball tournament.

Another recent date we went on, after I got off work I grabbed my fishing pole and some grilling necessities. Next I picked up my girlfriend and we ran by the grocery store to grab some hotdogs and buns then headed out to a campground on a big lake. There we fished, grilled, watched alligators across the water, watched the sunset, and simply held each other until the mosquitos became unbearable before we left.

• I love taking girls out to get frozen yogurt and then go to a park where we talk for hours. I know lots of scenic hikes, those have been fun dates. Disneyland is an awesome place to take a date, so much fun and you spend hours with each other. Walks on the beach or laying out in a field watching the clouds or stars have been great dates in the past.

• Perfection. And, I work at a frozen yogurt shop lol guys bring their dates in all the time, it's so cute.

• Aw hang in there. If we lived in the same area I'd take you out to all these places, odds are we're not even in the same state haha.

• Lol thanks darlin:) I don't think we are in the same state ha ha but thanks, that's very sweet of you to say.

• Well one of the dates I most enjoyed was going to DC, the Smithsonian museum it was a second date but never lead into a relationship :/, complicated story. Anyway now I sound like a nerd for liking museums, I love history! I can't help it! Never went to sporting event for a date, I think that'd be fun though ;). O and the museum idea wasn't mine, it was hers I just had a really good time. Haven't really gone on many dates so that's why the museum one wins. My other dates consisted of going out to eat or ice cream so not that much to compare to :/

• A museum sounds fun to me, I'm a history lover as well ahaha :)

• Really? So you're a history lover and a sports lover, you sound awesome! Haha.

• Went to see Aziz Ansari perform.

• I enjoy the dates where I take the girl to a sports bar to watch a Heat game and play some pool.

• Sounds really chill, I love it.

• That's what I'm all about, if the girl can't have a good time like that then she's just simply not the right one for me!

• And there's nothing wrong with looking for a girl that enjoys the same things you do. :)

• My Favorite Date? strolling through Old Town Alexandria & Ice cream @ The National Harbor.

What Girls Said 4

• It was his birthday and I told him that he could do anything he wanted but he said it doesn't matter as long as he is with mi. But it wasn't really what we did it was just the time we spent together laughing and in one anothers arms that made it special to mi. We had dinner at one of his new fav places, picked up the cake the cake I ordered for him, and went back to his place after.

• go cart racing

• Oh man, the best date I've been on was to this thing called Run For Your Lives. It's a 5km zombie obstacle course race thing. Here's the link link It comes with a camping pass and there's a beer tent after and live bands and such. We did it for 2 days, one day we raced and the next we dressed up as zombies and chased around the runners. It was silly and muddy and fun. And a little bit of competition doesn't hurt either! I like dates where you can talk, let loose and maybe get some of your adrenaline going and heart pumping!

• That looks wickedly awesome and I so want to do it now. Haha thanks for sharing!

• i once had a great date at a baseball game, great atmosphere - perfect environment to be laid back and there's plenty of time in between innings to talk (unlike a movie where you go 2 hours without talking lol!)

also once we went to McDonald's and had ice cream, it was so fun, we felt like kids lol

• Exactly! And I love baseball. Ugh. And you get to be silly and do the chants and cheers, and mess with the mascot lol And funnel cakes and cracker jacks... I just love going to ball games so much ha ha just sounds like such a cute date

• yup I would definitely recommend it! so cute :)

• A guy shall ask me to go to one someday, it must happen lol