Am I overthinking it or not?

I have a guy friend (we went to prom together a few years ago) and we still talk from time to time, but he always likes all my pictures on instagram. Like literally every single one or comments on them. I noticed he only does this with my pictures not really with his friends or other girls... does this mean that he might like me or am I just overthinking it?

What Guys Said 1

• I think he might like you and he is flirting with you. Maybe by him liking all your pics then he is telling you he may have feelings for you. If I like a girl and liked all her pics then I would be showing her in a secret way that I may like her. Do you and him ever hang out together? You said you still talked to him from time to time.

• He randomly texts me sometimes and always says "we should hang out soon" but we never do. except recently he invited me to a bbq he was having at his house but I couldn't go and then a few weeks later he asked me if I wanted to go to a party with him around 7:30 but I said I got out of work at 9 and he never answered my text... so I don't know what to think of any of this

• haha okay I will! thanks again :)

• Your very welcome. :)

What Girls Said 0