Online dating. Have you done it before? How did it turn out?

My current relationship started as an online thing. We talked for about 2-3 months before we pretty much fell head over heels for each other. We talked all day everyday for those few months.

We met, went on a date and it went great. Since we've seen each other, we want to always be around one another.

He's the most amazing person I've ever met.

Do you have any online dating experiences? Good? Bad?

How did it go? Did it last?

What Guys Said 1

• If someone can be bothered to talk every night for 3 months to the same person then sort of sounds like a committed guy that really likes you.

And my experience from online dating is if the person your talk to gives up talking with you they not interested of not your type so move on but some who wants to talk every night is interested and should try it out and see how it goes.

• Yeah, we're in a relationship now. Everything is great. We still talk 24/7 and we love being together in person. I don't want to speak too soon but I wouldn't hesitate to say "he's the one" :3

What Girls Said 1