Do you think I was right?

I told my boyfriend last week about free concert they were having at bar nearby, and its one of my favorite artists. I asked him if he wanted to go, and he said okay. I know he doesn't really like the music, but I thought it would be fun. So, he didn't sound like he was too excited about the concert the past few times I brought it up. I told him more than once that he didn't have to go if he didn't want to. He still told me that he would go for a little bit. So, I called him right as my friends and I were about to go to the concert and he said that he had just gotten done working out and that he wouldn't have been able to make it there in time, since he had to shower and stuff. He sent me a text later and said that he hoped I had and stuff, but I was still really mad. So, I sent him a text that said that he should've told me before that he wasn't going to go, and that would've been fine. Do you think I should have gotten mad?

Most Helpful Guy

• He should have made it. After all, you gave him chances to say no, he says I am OK and then bails because worked out.

Stood,you up, and what a lame reason. I'd be mad.

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, it sounds like he's taking you for granted now.

What Girls Said 1

• I would've been a little irritated. He sorta stood you up. But I'm the type of person where I hate flakes and if I make plans with someone and they back out at the last minute, yea I get pissed