Do you listen to your heart?

I recently met someone new,nothing serious,we've only been dating a month.She's in the military,which means there's always the possibility that she could be deployed in the future.At the moment things are great.I'm really enjoying getting to know her.Is it worth pursuing a relationship knowing that she could leave?Maybe I'm just afraid of getting hurt.

What Girls Said 1

• You can if you're really strong emotionally and can deal with her leaving. I know a couple of people that have their boyfriends and husbands in the military. But one woman left her husband because she couldn't stand being away from him for so long. Now they're divorced, but she has a child with him.

I would never be able to not see my boyfriend for 2 weeks. One week I could handle. But more then that, I get very panicky (panic attacks).

What Guys Said 0