How do I proceed?

I met this guy through GAG. We have been talking, well messaging each other back and forth for a few weeks now-because our schedules are so different and I live in the Midwest and he in the East..

We go back and forth quite well. He makes me laugh every time I read the replies and I am certain he does the same. This guy isn't one to normally add people on this site or reveal too much personal information so I feel flattered he has with me.

Although its only almost been a month I want to get to know him better.. Should I wait for him to ask for my number or should I be bold and give him mine. Never really been in this situation before.

Most Helpful Girl

• go ahead. guys like boldness haha

What Guys Said 2

• Hmmmm... Internet well welcome to the world of the digtal male... I hope it' comes true as you wish...

• Go ahead.

What Girls Said 1

• ask him if he wants to exchange emails or instant messengers, that's a little less personal for a friendship just starting out. And by the way he will probably see this and know your talking about him.

• Maybe.. most likely not.