I haven't seen him in a while, Should I text him?

i hooked up with this guy a couple of times during senior year, we were really close but we stopped talking for a while, we graduated about a month ago and I haven;t seen him since. should I text him? or should I wait for him to do so? I really want to see him before leaving for college and I think he is leaving soon but I feel lie if he wanted to see me he would have texted me by now

Most Helpful Girl

• I like how you're not throwing "feelings" around

Yeah give him a text first and see what's up because sometimes guys don't know if you even wanna hook up again

What Guys Said 1

• yea, ask to see him one more time, he'll probably go.

What Girls Said 1

• You're right. If he did want to see you he would've contacted you. The only problem is : sex ->feelings ->relationship, almost never works with high school boys. If he's going to contact you it's going to be for a hook up, unless that's what you wanted. At this point you could just text him, but he's probably coming with an agenda.