Why would it be too much to spend the whole weekend with somebody you just started seeing or dating?

Why would it be too much to spend the whole weekend with somebody you just started seeing or dating? ( lets say 1-2 x weeky for a month).

Most Helpful Guy

• lol..depends on the person..that is how my wife and I initially accelerated our relationship...of course I was 38 and she was 34...some guys are weird about the perception that she might be "easy"...usually young ones...may as well get to know someone?

What Guys Said 2

• Every relationship is different, do what feel right for you and don't worry about other people.

• Chocolate is awesome, until you eat too much of it and want to throw up.

What Girls Said 1

• Its not. Three days after I started seeing my new guy,we went to his best friends house(he lives30min.away). We spent the whole week together and didn't get tired of each other. Here we are a month later and we are still together:)