Does he mean it? I was getting super romantic texts from a guy the other day they said...

me : so because you live in Abby about an hour away from me how would a relationship work after the first date?

Him: well I would just move to be closer to you <3

Me: are you serous ?

him: yes I have a good paying job and I would do that for you

Me: so date night Saturday night (next week)

Him: yes sugar it is..

full of sh*t or meaning what he's saying ? I have been waiting for a date with him since Xmas should I keep my hopes up?

What Guys Said 1

• You haven't even been on a date and he's talking about moving to be closer to you? Does this seem like normal behavior to you? Have you ever heard of anyone go through one of the most stressful events in their life just to cut down on the time it would take to drive to work, let alone their partner's house?

Of course, I could be wrong, but they sound like very empty promises to me, like he's just telling you exactly what you want to hear.

What Girls Said 1

• i can't take someone seriously if they say sugar to me. Id start having a laughing fit :D