Not sure what to do....what should I do?

so me and this guy used to work together in retail, we were both cashiers back in 2008, I was 18 at the time and he was 22. we got along great and after maybe 6mos of working with him I developed a crush on him but after about a year I just didn't have that crush anymore and I didn't want to act on it since I worked with him and all. well after 2 years of working together he graduated college and moved on to get a 'real' job. we still kept in contact once in a while and when some of the coworkers that I knew were going to do something out id always invite him Because he is fun. even for my 21st birthday I invited him and he showed up. I never just text him to be like hey you want to go get a drink or whatever just me and him Because I don't know why I just don't think we have that kind of friendship. also he had a girlfriend that he lived with and they were together 2.5 years and just this past week she just up and left him...i found this out last night when one of my other coworkers asked him jokingly when he was going to propose then he told us I feel bad for him and I'm sure it really does suck. a few mos ago the same group of us went to dinner and a hockey game and my one coworker was trying to always sit us next to each other (she thought I still liked him). but ever since that night of the hockey game I kinda am like ...i don't think he's a bad guy at all and I think part of me may like him a little again but I'm not sure so I just don't know what to do. should I try and hang out with him more just us or more often in groups if possible? any advice on this would be helpful thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's better to hang out with people you might like one on one because then it doesn't put no pressure on both people. Also friends mess things up sometimes in groupd because they try to play match maker and do awkward things like trying to make both of you guys sit next together. It isn't a bad thing but it could make things awkward. When your one one one you just focus on you and the other person. I think it also depends if you and him only hang out in groups or alone alot. If it's groups more then it can be a comfort thing. Also to he still maybe grieving from his ex leaving him. So he may need a shoulder to cry on or somebody to talk to.

• yea I understand he probably is still getting over her and needs to sort things out. but I think id like to be there for him more if I could. I just don't know how to do that since we aren't really close close but I know that if I were in trouble and I called him he'd be right there if he could, he's a great guy.

• thanks well you were the only one that did reply but I really liked your advice so thanks! I just hope ill follow thru!

• Your very welome. And I hoped my advice help any.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0