Girls what to wear on first date?

I am 20 years old and tonight I am going on my first date since I broke up with my long term boyfriend. We are going out to dinner first then going to a comedy club I'm kind of nervous so I was lookin for help on what to wear. Thank You

0|0
6|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Whatever you wear, wear something you have worn before. New or unfamiliar clothing can cause insecurity (especially if it is a short skirt and you aren't use to short skirts) and cause you to focus more on getting comfortable in the clothes rather than the date.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• jeans and t-shirt.

0|0
    1|0
  • Knee length skirt and nice top, maybe with tights.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• casual dress. like flowy but not like a cocktail dress. sandals or low heels. also I think an up do would show off the dress more.

0|0
    0|0
  • something that says I'm not desperate. like a floral dress (that is not too short) with flat shoes, a skirt, or a pair of jeans and a cute top. good luck

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd say that since you are going to a comedy club after dinner, then some nice jeans, cute heels, and a nice blouse would be appropriate. :)

0|0
    1|0
  • Skinny jeans, a cute top and some heels. Nothing slutty, don't wanna come off as desperate or easy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Something like these: link or link

0|0
    0|0