First thing ya'll notice about girls?

Guys, what is the absolute first thing you notice about a girl , & you decide wether you find her attractive or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• Her face. Does she smile normally (instead of frown/scowl), and does the smile come from her eyes as well as her mouth? That's the single most important thing, because I have no time to waste on miserable people in my social life. That's just draining.

If she passes that test, then I usually look at the rest of her. I check out her overall shape and her general style. I'm not super picky, but I tend to avoid girls with crazy/confused senses of style, and hippie/stoner girls, which are usually easy to spot by their clothes. I'd probably avoid her if she was ultra-conservative too ("Big Love" types in throat-high old ladies' clothes need not apply).

Of course, I will check out her boobs and butt (most guys do, and not all of them will admit it), but those are just kind of "bonuses". The real substance is usually found in the face, because that will tell you a lot about personality and attitude. I don't care how hot or "perfect" a girl's body is, if she has a rotten attitude or bad personality traits, I'm not interested.

What Guys Said 8

• A woman's face/hair then her figure, then the personality if a woman's personality conflicts with my own then there's little point to dating, other wise we'd probably make each other miserable. I also find myself to be attracted to fit or athletic women.

• Eyes > Face > Body > Hair. All must pass before I would consider dating the girl. I can find someone attractive if I don't like one of these things, however.

• face//eyes then down to body which is basically you can't be fat and id be attracted

• Her face. Through that I can see her attitude and a little about who she is.

Nothing turns me off more than a bitch, or someone stuck up.

• Personality>Face>Body

• her face and her body in general to see if she keeps herself in shape

• It's skin color, y'all

• The way a woman holds herself is the one thing I can see from a distance. (Not including her assets). If I like what I see I'll approach and strike up a conversation. Her eyes, smile and laugh are the next thing I'll see. If she has a fun personality and a sense of humor then I'll see where things go.

It's the package deal that makes up how attractive someone is. But the way they hold themselves is usually the first thing I notice. People tend to give off a vibe if you know what I mean.

What Girls Said 1

• Can I answer too? :)

Usually I notice her clothes, but most importantly I notice her countenance and that's what helps me decide whether I find her attractive (no homo). It beats out how they look in general, along with anything they could adorn themselves with.

If I don't notice anything too special about who she is I'll look at her clothes, hair, and then makeup. Usually looking at her face to gauge attractiveness. :P