Guys would you prefer dating a girl that is experienced or not experienced?

Most Helpful Guy

• matters not. humans have been doing it for a few million years or something. we can catch up. attitude matters more than skills.

What Guys Said 6

• Doesn't matter. I want someone who wants to enjoy each other.

• in between

virgin is a no-no

girl that is extremely good makes you wonder where and with who she gained that experience...

• Varies. It just depends how she behaves when I am trying to get to know her.

• it never matters ,experienced is good , not experienced will learn , no big diifference

• Couldn't care less. ^^

• Doesnt matter either is fine.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm pretty sure most guys would love a virgin who acts like an experienced girl.

They get two in one; they get to feel special that she chose them, yet they are sexually taken care of in bed. Not every girl needs to collect a bunch of partners to be sexually gifted.

• I have this feeling that the reason why guys go for virgins is because it can make them feel more like a man just to take someone's innocence away.

• No I am a virgin.

• lol, well I didn't say YOU in specific. I just said "girls"