Hoes before bros is there any meaning to this?

I am just wondering cause my best friend lied to me to go out with a boy on Friday. Yes I am protective of her but the guy she likes there is something about him that creeps me out, I don't trust him and know he is going to cheat on her. Anyone have a situation like this be for?

Most Helpful Guy

• There's nothing you can do short of being there when he hurts her. When someone tries to get between two people, it actually unites them further. You create this unit of "us vs her" in their minds. It gives them more in common and strengthens their desire to be together. I had a situation like this in high school where a buddy of mine was dating this really nasty girl a few years older than us. He'd ditch me to hang with her because she'd go down on him every time he saw her. Well, in the end, she completely ignored him and stopped talking to him. All I could do was shrug it off and carry on like it was before he met her. At least I had my friend back, even if he was an inconsiderate idiot.

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah but there isn't a whole lot you can do. People tend to react negatively to people interfering with their relationships... Even if you do have good intentions. Part of being a friend isn't stopping them from falling but catching them when they do fall.

What Girls Said 1

• Are you saying you are using this as. it applys to you and your friend? lol. Well I believe all you can do if anything happens is to be there for her and support her when she is upset about something. Maybe she didn't want to hurt your feelings or tell you the truth because she may know how you feel about him. =/

Yes. I told her how I felt about him and she said okay.