Do you think this is idiotic & totally unacceptable? pls read!

some guys these days ask any girl for kisses , sex and everything .

even if they are committed to a girl . they ask even friends & sometimes quite unknown people from their actual accounts and not fake.

dont you think people have become too open & idiotic & too sexed up?

or would you like all this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not necessarily.

Recently I am seeing both sides

On one hand, I see a lot of people like that today. I hear about kids hooking up, having sex with strangers, and doing a lot of crazy things when I'm listening to people speak in class, but I don't think it applies to everyone.

Personally, I have been deeply in love with my kind/loving boyfriend. We kiss, and have basically done everything, sex included. I love him, and I understand I may sound like a hypocrite, but we are in it for the long run, and were virgins prior to being together. So that is why I say not everyone.

But I see your point. I feel as though people have detached sex and love and this era, and I think that is kind of sad. They are better together.

• exactly . its OK with a boyfriend .

but then you are commited & stil want someone else for touching .

What Girls Said 6

• Eh. Not my sex life, not my problem.

• not your question , then why answer ?

• i don't think it was an opinion

• Okay, I'll elaborate. My opinion is that sex is personal and an individual thing and I don't see the point in getting all riled up because people have casual sex, as long as it doesn't hurt others (I do think cheating is wrong for that reason).

• I agree. nothing's sacred anymore--nothing's special. Just a lot of sharing biological fluids and broken hearts.

• how can someone even think of sex without feelings? argh!

• I totally agree with you! I mean I'm not here to judge but I just don't understand how people can go about having sex with random people. I believe that if not with a spouse it should at least be something reserved for a person you love. Don't they call it "making love" for a reason? Well anyway, that's my opinion.

• It's the generation of the 'chronically oversexed'.Nothing restrains man anymore from seeking sexual pleasure not even the threat of AIDS.It's like you are abnormal if you haven't experienced anything sexual and to wait for marriage is old fashioned and stupid.Sex has become cheap and because of pressure from peers guys go around desperately seeking not because they actually want to have it for themselves in the first place but for their friends to think they are cool.

• Yes, kind of.

I don't like it at all.

• Yes they have and it just bothers me.

What Guys Said 1

• This makes me seem like,the geezer I am. I came of age by in the so-called swinging/sexual '60s. And for 40+ years keep hearing the same thing. To causal, to many prudes, not safe, to young. It seems every few years, the "rules" bend a bit differently, but when we get done, some wait for marriage, some don't. Some fu** as many as they can, other take advantage of what comes along. And it applies to both genders. It seems the debare kicks up every 4-5 years...I figure that is how long we are in high school or college, so a new a set of the same thing, just different wording. Back in the '60s, people did FWB, but the term was around.

As the cliche goes: the more things change the more they stay the same.