He say I look like his ex. What do you think about that?

The situation when a guy says You look like his ex, physically , An ex that broke his heart and he needs to forget...and that's the reason why he isn't physically attracted to me, does that make any sense?

I mean I don't wanna be with a guy that looks at me and remember his ex, would You Be in such scenario?

I wanted to know some general vier of the topic but I guess also about my case.

I haven't met this guy, he is a friend of a friend and added me on fb.

We end Up chatting online and he told me about his ex then he told me that, I saw her photos I might look her a bit like hair color and similar hair and smile but that's about it, I mean if we were Asians we would look alike much more So I told him I think You just want to see her everywhere I am not thatsimilar to her.Maybe thatswhyheaddedme

Most Helpful Guy

• It makes sense, but it's not healthy. Damaged goods.

What Guys Said 3

• What? Find yourself a grown man to have a relationship with.

• get out of this

• That boy is critically damaged from his last relationship.

What Girls Said 2

• This post reminds me of the song

Usher- You remind me.

He needs to realize that even though you look like his ex, you aren't her. You shouldn't take the blame for what she put him through.

If I were you I wouldn't even deal with him, because he might take those things out on you (because it seems as if he still has resentment towards her).

• I don't know if you do, But some men would try to get someone that resembles their ex. So they will still have apart of them , And their messed up minds.