If a guy text you "hey sexy bi**h" how would you take it?

A guy in my law class text that to me Friday night. To me it sounded really derogatory, and I certainly didn't take it as a compliment. What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't even reply to him. If you are not going to talk to me like a human being, then I want nothing to do with you.

He is disrespectful and I think he needs to learn how to greet a lady, let alone anyone for that matter.

What Guys Said 6

• Sounds a little gay honestly. It's like if a guy texted you "hey gurrll". I guess it could sound like a ghetto/gangsta way to "holla" at you, but if it's like a white guy it sounds gay.

Gay people are always calling each other "bitch" in a friendly way you know what I mean?

• its derogatory for sure, if you aren't the kind of girl who finds humor in that or anything remotely friendly about it, then don't take it as a compliment. Why the hell are you asking us what to feel or think about it. The most we can tell you is that maybe the guy thought it was funny/its his personality to say things like that but he doesn't mean to mean?/maybe he is a d***?

Really, it doesn't matter. If you found it mean then say so. If it doesn't bother you, say nothing. Ignore it. If you can find the pleasantry behind it (if there is any) then laugh about it. But if you laugh and FEED HIS EGO, he will continue to say such things, and you will gladly accept those derogatory adjectives. You OK with that?

• some girls might find that funny. I think he likes you but doesn't realize how rude that comes off. Do you like this guy?

• this means he is interested in you for some one night stands or nething which is erotic take my word ...its not a compliment ...that guy whoever he is has no manners

• Haha relax. Don't make it a bit deal. He wasn't intending to insult you. Just cooly tell him that you aren't the kind of person that enjoys such language.

• 919913233445

What Girls Said 0