Why do guys give up on me quick?

I don't get it why do guys give on me quick I thought guys were into the chase? I thought guys want a chick who's not easy? If guys don't like easy chicks how come they give up so quick when the chick is hard to get are they that lazy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why you guys give up on you quickly? You thought we are into the chase?

You were wrong... apparently.

I wanna tell that there's a vast difference between an easy chick and a girl who actually responds to our advances.

An easy chick is someone who is ready to have sex on the first date, or the first meeting.

If you're deliberately ignoring the guy, giving the cold-shoulder and thinking they will keep chasing you.. well - you already figured how it all works by yourself.

We like girls who will let us know how they feel, a girl who's willing & able to have quality time - we don't like ice-queens, even if they are very attractive we cut our losses if we see that it's getting nowhere.

• Everytime I tell a guy how I feel they end up pushing me away...

• You look for the guys who don't want attachments, the wrong kind. Change your playgrounds.

• He got attached to some other girl after me and she didn't want him :/ maybe I wasn't his type..i guess you're right I guess I should change my playgrounds

What Guys Said 8

• Guys like classy women that respect themselves, not girls that play games and try to make us chase them. Classy women do show interest, they work on developing a relationship and give back. They just expect to get to know a guy to a certain extent before they sleep with him. They put effort into making that connection though... My opinion is, If a girl wants to run, I let her... I don't know where she's going and I don't care. I'll go talk to another one that doesn't toy around with me.

• Agreed.

• I don't get why people get married in the first place then if they're not going to last and anyways... My great uncles loved their wives and stuck with them till death separated them, my grandpa stuck with my grandma till she died and he still loves her and he stood single waiting to see her again in heaven and its been 14 years since she died... I want that type of love/marriage

• Well all you have to do is look at divorce statistics. Something like 50% of first marriages end in divorce, 65% of second marriages end in divorce, and 75% of third marriages end in divorce. Those are not good odds... So, you should be able to understand why it is important to get it right, and know that you are compatible with the person you chose... The less you know going into it, the more likely it will fail.

• You still have to drop breadcrumbs and let em know they're on the right trail.

• that's bullsh*t. no one really likes to chase and beg like a dog.

i want everything on a silver platter. even a girl.

• Well they could just think that you actually aren't into them, true men are generally supposed to go after the women, but if you like the guys, then there shouldn't be to much reason to play hard to get. Sure, its okay to do it a little bit to be playful but it shouldn't be done all the time, especially if you actually like the guy. It is probably just that you are sending a message that you don't like them.

• You don't know what guys want. for example there's this chick, things went well but she stopped replying to my text for 2nd day now and I don't know if she's playing hard to get or just not interested, I assume she found someone else and move on, that's life, no ones gona wait for ya, no matter how perfect for me she was :P

• Haha, no offense but it's obvious that you don't know what men want. Guys only chase girls who have something they want.

• Like what!? What do men want?!

• Non religious people are the reason why this world is f***d up they have no self respect or good morals

• I love this post so much. I get like the biggest kick off these replies

• "I thought guys want a chick who's not easy? "

A lot of girls are like you.

They walk into the dating game, full sure they know what guys want and don't want.

Then they get all upset and confused when reality doesn't match their expectations.

Hence sites like these.

You must unlearn what you think you know.

If you want to know what guys actually want, ask us. That's why we're here.

One of the big myths you'll find, for example? Playing hard to get doesn't work.

• You're probably not showing signs of interests towards him. He probably can read you well. Are you showing him signs of interests?

answer mine please? link

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe you don't show enough interest. guys like to chase a girl but if you are not giving them ANYTHING it can come off like you aren't interested in him at all. you have to show that you like him, yet that you don't come to just any guy easily. not you're playing hard to get because you don't like him at all and ignore him. only the degenerate guys will continue to pursue you at that point.