Guys, do you like your women to be soft?

My boyfriend was always talking about how much he loved that I was soft. So do other guys like this as well? By soft, I don't mean like she's fat or anything. I just mean that there's some fat there and her skin is soft- so she doesn't have a hard body like a guy does.

Most Helpful Guy

• I sure do! Soft boob naps FTW!

What Guys Said 7

• this is usually a trap question. When people ask this question in the past and don't basically describe the women on GAG when describing their ideal body, women get angry and claim the guys are too unrealistic.

so, I'll preface my answer with: this is the wrong approach. You are asking what I like and I'll tell you, but under no circumstances would I actually expect the universe to open up and provide me with this ideal person.

I like women to be firm in certain areas and soft in others. Firm places include the butt, belly, legs, and arms. Soft is the rest of the body - i.e. neck, face, feet, hands, upper back, and boobs.

• no fat. you're skin should be soft, that's it.

• Yes. Woman that are boards really don't do it for me.

• Yes, I like.

• Soft skin is one of the best qualities a woman can have.

• Soft and smooth skin is nice, but fat is even better because it is squishy and jiggly.

• Is he referring to skin texture or feel? Obviously most guys will like soft compared to rock hard and rugged. I don't like it to be too soft though (like a baby's). I want it to be at the normal level for the girl's age. It depends on your whole appearance really.

I'm sure your boyfriend likes you because of more than that reason. The thing that attracts me to a woman is equally her face and body then her personality (I'm just being honest here). Soft, less soft... doesn't really matter.

Can you answer my question (below yours in Relationships section)?

Thanks!

What Girls Said 0