Taking a girl to the movies this weekend, first date. Any advice?

Hey, taking a girl to the movies this weekend, first date. Any advice?

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Girl

• After the movie take her for something to eat. It won't be awkward because you guys can talk about the movie you just saw so you have something to discuss. You can't really get to know a girl by sitting through a movie, so take her somewhere afterwards. If you have a movie theatre in the mall where you live, take her to that one and go to the food court afterwards. And then you could walk around with her and look through the shops if you want.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• i know this is going sound really redundent but just be yourself, Maybe let her pick the movie...First dates are always a little awkward there's no way to avoid it...

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't take her to the movies for a first date. I find it pretty low.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Don't mean to be an ass and say this but, is your town that boring that all you can do is take a girl out to a movie on a first date? I mean isn't the first date more of an interview if you actually want to continue dating? Do something more fun on a first date, something fun, where there won't be much tension, like go hiking, go to the zoo, or even mini-golfing. Seriously, change the game plan, you wanna have fun with her on the first date so if you still like her, she'll wanna go on another date with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get some nice cologne to wear. And don't be hesitant, if you want to try to kiss her or put your arm around her just do it. I recommend trying the arm first though.

0|0
    0|0
  • The Watchmen is coming out this weekend, it's probably the only thing out that's good.

0|0
    0|0