I like talking and hanging out with him. Should I say something?

I'm going to try to make this short and too the point. I met a guy through a friend who I thought he liked, but I was told by another girl that he likes me; she said he hasn't been with a girl since his break up and I was the first one she considered him being/hanging with. We got drunk and slept together, but we are still friends. I got the hint he might've been thinking about being friends with benefits but I can't say for sure. I have some feelings for him, but I don't know if I should act on them. Neither of us want a relationship since we both recently got out of one, but I like talking and hanging out with him. Should I say something? If so what? Should I wait and give it time? I kinda like him but I don't know what to do

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• When y'all hang out does he flirt with you? If so, then he probably is trying to hint that he wants to be more than friends. And maybe since both of you don't want a relationship he doesn't want to act too soon. Usually if you can't figure a guy out by his words, you can tell by his body language. Take it slow, and don't rush things. Hope it works out!