Neck kissing....weird that it's this extreme?

My boyfriend gets, like really turned on by me kissing his neck. Is this weird? Like...I kissed him, somewhere just a little more than a peck, but not all slobbery. And he was hard immediately. Is this weird?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all, the neck is a very sensitive part of the body.

What Guys Said 3

• That's pretty normal as far as I know.

• No, I'm surprised that you're not turned on by this!

• Well, I only kissed him once. Like a peck. And he was hard. I'd get it if I were like going to town on his neck, but I wasn't. That's the confusing part.

• It's probably not just his neck. A gentle touch or brush on any sensitive part or even anywhere if it's the right moment is enough to turn a guy on. You'd really be surprised. You could even just walk in the room sometimes. Guys are easily quickly aroused. And no telling what's going through his mind anyway to add to it.

What Girls Said 4

• no, I love neck kissing! the neck is an erogenous zone, meaning it has heightened sensitivity. so if you kiss an erogenous zone (like neck, ear, etc...), that person is way more likely to get turned on

• Huh...I don't think I have an erogenous zone...none of those places do anything for me.

• Nope. From my experience that sounds normal

• hahaha, not weird at all ;)

• no that's not weird at all

• Even if it's like instantaneous? As soon as I kiss him, he's hard. It didn't even take more than one kiss. I feel like it should.