What sort of things, in your opinion, make you want to date a girl?
Most Helpful Guy
In no specific order
1. physical attractiveness overall (nice body, good face, clothes)
2. Does she make an effort to look good, fashion or body (doesn't have to be a model)
3. Kind to me and to others
4. Has some life goals (doesn't plan on being a cocktail waitress her entire life all while freeloading off me.)
5. Desire to get married or have kids at some point.
6. likes sex (don't need to be a nympho but I don't want a prude either)
7. Has morals (isn't a slut or doesn't treat people around her like sh*t and without remorse)
8. Is outgoing (can have a good time no matter what we do and isn't going to complain if we don't go to a 5star restaurant and an A-list party every day)
9. Low maintenance. (Doesn't expect me to call her 5x a day.)
10. Has a good balance between introversion and extroversion (likes to have a good time and party, but doesn't need to do it 7 days a week).
11. Doesn't over use drugs or alcohol.
12. Isn't full of baggage ( Having a boat load of mental disorders is not a turn on)
13. Doesn't cause drama
14. Doesn't have a propensity to argue about small an dumb things (like me putting the toilet paper roll on wrong)
15. Isn't still in contact with ex bf's (Its one thing if they are a past friend, but if your ex is still chasing you and you refuse to tell him to f*** off, I don't really want to deal with him blowing up your phone while we're trying to hang out)
16. Is accepting of my guy time. (let's me have a night out with the guys to play basketball or something, or gives me a night to just play video games and veg).
17. Is supportive of my interests (doesn't complain that I should leave my band or quit my team because it takes too much time or because she's jealous of groupies)
18. Isn't overly jealous (Just because I went to the bar with my friends, doesn't mean you have the right to read all my texts or that you should even worry)
19. Is at least somewhat open minded in bed
20. Shares some interests (maybe like the same sports, music, video games, activities, etc.)
21. Isn't a shoppaholic or spends too much money.
22. General maturity.
23. Relationship with friends and family (did she run away from home and hates her parents, does she have 0 friends)
hmmm that's a lot I know. Not that I'm saying she has to fit all of these perfectly, but these are just some of the things that I run through my mental checklist when determining if I should date a girl or if she is compatible with me.3