What things make a girl datable?

What sort of things, in your opinion, make you want to date a girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• In no specific order

1. physical attractiveness overall (nice body, good face, clothes)

2. Does she make an effort to look good, fashion or body (doesn't have to be a model)

3. Kind to me and to others

4. Has some life goals (doesn't plan on being a cocktail waitress her entire life all while freeloading off me.)

5. Desire to get married or have kids at some point.

6. likes sex (don't need to be a nympho but I don't want a prude either)

7. Has morals (isn't a slut or doesn't treat people around her like sh*t and without remorse)

8. Is outgoing (can have a good time no matter what we do and isn't going to complain if we don't go to a 5star restaurant and an A-list party every day)

9. Low maintenance. (Doesn't expect me to call her 5x a day.)

10. Has a good balance between introversion and extroversion (likes to have a good time and party, but doesn't need to do it 7 days a week).

11. Doesn't over use drugs or alcohol.

12. Isn't full of baggage ( Having a boat load of mental disorders is not a turn on)

13. Doesn't cause drama

14. Doesn't have a propensity to argue about small an dumb things (like me putting the toilet paper roll on wrong)

15. Isn't still in contact with ex bf's (Its one thing if they are a past friend, but if your ex is still chasing you and you refuse to tell him to f*** off, I don't really want to deal with him blowing up your phone while we're trying to hang out)

16. Is accepting of my guy time. (let's me have a night out with the guys to play basketball or something, or gives me a night to just play video games and veg).

17. Is supportive of my interests (doesn't complain that I should leave my band or quit my team because it takes too much time or because she's jealous of groupies)

18. Isn't overly jealous (Just because I went to the bar with my friends, doesn't mean you have the right to read all my texts or that you should even worry)

19. Is at least somewhat open minded in bed

20. Shares some interests (maybe like the same sports, music, video games, activities, etc.)

21. Isn't a shoppaholic or spends too much money.

22. General maturity.

23. Relationship with friends and family (did she run away from home and hates her parents, does she have 0 friends)

hmmm that's a lot I know. Not that I'm saying she has to fit all of these perfectly, but these are just some of the things that I run through my mental checklist when determining if I should date a girl or if she is compatible with me.

What Guys Said 24

• I like a girl with an outgoing personality. A passionate woman. Pretty eyes don't hurt. I prefer to date girls that I can seriously just be myself around and actually not mind hanging out with. So similar interests help, or at least a potential for a great friendship. I'm also a sucker for big butts. When a girl walks in with an itty bitty waste and round thing in my face I get sprung

• I think the most important thing to me is the ability to make good conversation and have fun with them. If I'm dating them, I don't want to just be looking at a pretty face. I want to be able to talk and have fun with them. I think other personality traits will obviously matter, but they will help dictate how well the conversation flows, how much chemistry we have, and how much fun I have with her so I don't know if I need to list them all.

Physical attractiveness is also important. Unfortunately I don't think I'd date a girl I wasn't attracted to. I'm guessing most guys (and girls for that matter) agree that if there is no physical attraction, a relationship would be hard.

• First, I look at the smile, I love a girl with a great smile, second the eyes. Then I consider her personality,. Bubbly I am OK with, ghetto swag I am not OK with, out going is what I prefer, dangerous/reckless I am not. After that I look at what they do, their ambitions and goals in life. I want to be with someone I can help, and support, but also not have to worry about. I like a girl who is working towards something greater in life. Then last, but not least, I look at the body. How physically attracted am I to the person. Height, weight, etc, and I'm not real picky, and prefer a thicker girl, as long as its not un-healthy. I don't mind a skinny girl either, as long as its that "in shape" skinny, and not the "I throw up" skinny. Basically a wholesome, down to earth girl, who likes to have fun, in decent shape, wonderful smile, and ambition to be something in life :) Who can handle the military life style cause I plan to stay in for 20 years (had to throw that in, so far no luck on finding her)

• She's intelligent, has interesting things to say. Friendly and warm. Puts you at ease rather than making you tense. And if she happens to look like you that's a bonus ;)

• Kind, honest, forthcoming, courageous, accountable, reliable, same religious/political views and not ashamed to talk about them when appropriate. Organized, responsible with money, motivated, patient, attractive within reason (I don't need a supermodel, but I'd prefer not to date toads,) creative spark and respect for mine. Those things. And it's hard to find someone who's got all of them.

• I look out for red flags. Its not so much the date, she is date-able if she is attractive to me, what she says on the date is what determines whether or not I'd consider her girlfriend material.

I don't do the sleeping around thing, so she wouldn't even get that. If she talks about her ex bf's and all that nightmareish type stuff, I'm going to run for the hills,or if I give her a compliment, and she says 'thanks, but I don't think I'm that pretty' or something like that, then I just kick her to the curb-kills any attraction there really. If she has no positive self image, I don't see why I'd want to be around that.. no one wants to be around negativity.

• In no particular order: intelligence, attractiveness, a fun-loving nature, generosity, being interesting and deep, kindness, compassion.

• To go on a date you don't need much. A cute smile and fun personality is about it.

Oh. You can't smoke or be overweight, either.

• a big booty

• regardless what anybody says physical attraction accounts for a lot in the beginning but that only goes so far. its the intelligence and personality that will keep the relationship fresh. things I look for is she outgoing? proactive? will she be loyal and true? I want a partner as well as a friend and lover. we can push each other to our physical and mental limits. that's what I want and what I look for. no woman has ever been able to live up to my expectations, at least not yet.

• a kind of irresistible charisma. I don't necessarily want a beautie - there just has to be "something about her" which is hard to define.

• We get along

Sorry there is no real answer for this

The answer to this question will be subjective

• Cute face, spontaneous bubbly personality.

• Has to be have a good sense of humor! That's absolutely number one for me. Also, laid back and fun to be around. Can't stand a grouch or a "Debbie downer". Life's to short to be unhappy!

• The Calender?

• I have never had a girlfriend, but I would have to be attracted to the person to start of with and then get to know them and see if they have a personality I like.

• Physical attractiveness of course. Being compatible with the other partner(varying traits), nice and not girl-annoying. ^^

• Charm

• You already are :)

• A girl that will stay true

• fuck you

• Cute, laughs at my jokes, nice. :)

• A strong, beautiful, smart, independent woman, capable of doing everything a man can do, Including make sandwiches and do laundry

• Looks - doesn't dress slutty, but does look cute. (From what I can see of your profile picture thumbnail, you look cute.)

Personality - nice, funny, lighthearted.

I will admit, for me, looks matter a bit more than personality, /at first/. But once I start getting to know the person, personality matters a looot.

What Girls Said 3

• Charm, personality and looks

• pretty

smart

sexy

sexual

fun

funny

• same as what makes a guy dateable

physically attracted to them, like their personality, share the same values, etc.

its different for each person.