First Date Idea? Adventure Vs. Dinner?

Water tubing down the Potomic River, I went a few weeks ago and it was an awesome time. I met her at a wine festival on Saturday so I wanna keep it fresh and exciting. I'm a history nerd about harpers ferry where the tubing will be and she is a school teacher, so does it sound like a fun first date or should I take her on a regular dinner with formal attire?

Most Helpful Girl

• Water tubing sounds like the better idea, she'll be aware of what you're like as a person rather than doing the typical same old first date thing, show her your true colors.

What Girls Said 4

• I'd say take her to dinner, feel her out, then do it as a second date when you two are more comfortable.

• I gave her the impression that I was not like every regular guy and she said I was a good catch so it makes me want to go out on a limb and be out there. Thanks for your comment though this site is cool.

• You're thinking about YOURSELF though. You don't know what SHE'S comfortable with, or at least, you haven't bothered to mention it yet.

• That sounds pretty awesome actually. Go for it and it might impress her...though you could ask her if she wants to do that or do something more traditional.

• I'll just go for it then but I don't want to tell her what were doing to keep her interested and make it adventerous. Just to bring a change of cloths and a bathing suit. Sound like a better idea?

• Yeah that should be fine. Some women might feel uncomfortable in a swim suit on a first date so if she knows she'll need one and still seems interested in that idea you should be fine.

• I would LOVE to go tubing for a date. But if she seems prissy and high maintenance then she might just want to go to dinner.

• make soap! LOL

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds fun to me. I'd ask her first though just to make sure she's down. Then yall could always do dinner later that evening.

• damn good idea and I know just the place, stay strong playa

• Great idea bout the tubing man. Have fun and good luck