I like this guy but I don't know if he is interested?

So this guy throughout the school year has occasionally been waving at me. Then on the last day of school we were talking in the main office (because that's where his class was) and it was small talk but as the bell rang and we were leaving he asked for my number because he wanted to perhaps hang out some time.

So you know I've only really been called him like once or twice but he hasn't tried to contact me. Anyways so I got him this cool job opportunity and he got the job and he called me one night but I couldn't pick up the phone. So I tried to call him the next day and then I texted him telling him congrats because my boss told me he got the job earlier that day and when I asked him if was excited and stuff he just said yes, and then I asked him another question about it and I got a one word answer. So like wth, so I texted him twice within like 4 or 5 days and he hasn't texted me back at all. Is he trying to ignore me or is he busy. or is he just trying to play me?

I just need some guidance because I really want to talk to him and get to know him. but I don't want to be clingy or even bothersome. So what should I do?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds to me like he's not interested .. Even if your not available at the time you get a text you reply as soon as you get available time.. That is if you want to reply .. There is an off chance that he's playing hard to get but guys don't usually play that game they go after girls like that .. But this guy totally sounds like he's uninterested.. But maybe he's just busy and doesn't want to make a move till he has the time.. But usually you make time for people you are interested in ..