Guys: I've heard guys say that girls have all the power...What do you guys mean?

I've heard guys say that women have all the power and we just don't know it. What do you guys mean by that? How much power could we possibly have over you?

Also how could we use that power?

Most Helpful Guy

• Its called love - when guys love you they would do anything for you :D --- even back then in medievil ages kings were persuaded by the queen that they desperately loved,

What Guys Said 5

• Contrary to popular belief, in the vast majority of flirtations it's girls who take the first step, by signaling interest. Most guys don't approach girls if they don't see that signal. Girls have the power of choosing the partner.

Guys are often very horny, but the girl dictates how fast the physical aspect evolves. That p**** power is very strong.

Girls dictated social behavior and etiquette.

And the law favors women.

So yeah.

• Whoever wants what the other has more, has less power.

Young women tend to have what young men want.

When you're older, its less true.

• maybe they are willing to do things guys typically wouldn't do

• Not true. Girls don't have all the power.

• oh f*** this girl doesn't know the power of a woman's sexiness guys activate order 789035 gag order don't tell her how much power she has!

What Girls Said 4

• Usually when guys say that, they're implying that girls have the power because we have vaginas and most of them are so concerned with getting orgasms, that they will become puppet like, trying to mold they're existence around getting p*ssy. If you look at it from that perspective, yeah, we women are pretty damn powerful :)

I disagree. When it comes to power that really counts, it all comes down to the person in question. Intelligent, skillful, charming, compassionate people who have authentic love to give are the truly powerful ones. They hold the most power. If you're truly all that powerful, then you're not relying on your vagina to make you powerful; you're taking it to the next level!

• I think that makes sense, its about the woman being able to take it to the next level. Some women really do and it becomes an attraction all of its own. We men are simply helpless to such women, its almost slavery... yet we love it... :/

• VAGINA POWEEEER.

• I am just an innocent bystander, but you got me to google this because I got curious.

I found a book really similar about your question called "Women Have All The Power...Too Bad They Don't Know It: Secrets Every Man's Daughter Should Know" link

"Michael J. Lockwood knows that when it comes to relationships, women really have the control. It's the man's game not to let them know it. This empowering book is a wake-up call for women. It challenges them to be responsible for their actions, raise their standards, stop compromising, and to use their power to find a man who cherishes commitment and appreciates a fine woman."

• Woman have the vagina. Men have the penis. The man's goal is to get the penis into the vagina. But the woman controls which penis enters, when it enters and if it gets to enter again. Thus the power.