Why do men want to know a woman's perspective before making a decision?

why do men want to know a woman's perspective before making a decision?

Most Helpful Guy

• A wise man will want to hear many points of view before making a decision. A person with a different point of view may have an idea he hadn't considered, or may know of a consequence he was unaware of.

In a relationship, in most things, I'm the decision-maker, and what I decide goes, but it's rare that I don't ask my girl for her opinion before I decide, and my decision is often adjusted due to her concerns. That's why she respects me enough to follow my lead, even when she disagrees.

What Guys Said 3

• That way we know why women are mad. We probably will do as we like, and f**k up anyway. At least we know why...

And seriously, many times they have a better answer and know more.

• Why wouldn't we? There's this thing called "female intuition"...If it is something to do with my appearance I might want to run it by a woman first...many times it is useful to see a different point of view..and females usually have that!...(:(:(:

• So we know what *not* to do.

What Girls Said 0