Would you initiate texting with a girl/guy if you weren't romantically interested in them?

Let's say you aren't really good friends... (really good friends text each other a lot so obviously I'm not talking about someone you are really good friends with)

Texting that involves just joking around/teasing one another?

I would only do this if I was interested in the person (or really good friends and I knew nothing was there)

Most Helpful Guy

• If she wasn't a good friend that I don't see every day, then I want to know more about them and I'm interested in the girl.

answer mine please? link

What Guys Said 4

• no I wouldn't text. You just reminded me of a girl that I became friends with at my last semester in university, it was obvious that she liked me and I didn't want to send the wrong signal so once I graduated I never spoke to her again. She probably hates me for that, but I think it's a better alternative than giving her false hope.

• Now that I think about it, no not really. The only girls I've ever actively texted in this way were girls I was romantically interested in.

• yeah, when I really think about it I only text guys I have a crush on in this way. Unless it was my one guy friend who was purely just a really good friend.

• No, not really.

• Maybe they just want someone newto talk to

What Girls Said 0