I'm lonely and I don't know what to do.

It's the summertime and I'm very lonely. I don't have much luck with women as I've only made out with two girls and only had sex ONCE. Having a little taste and being cut off, feels worse than being a virgin. There has been a dry spell parties this summer, going to bars/clubs with friends end up in disaster (I almost go arrested because of a stupid friend) and I even tried online dating, but I guess I'm not good enough for that.

The only other thing I can think of to do which is to improve my physical appearance. I've lost 66 pounds so far in the course of a year, but it is not enough.

What more can I do to be more successful with women? Am I even attractive at all?

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe go to a different type of scene, meaning like a park, museum etc. Maybe the party girls aren't for you, maybe there just shallow. You shouldn’t have to change for anyone!

What Guys Said 1

• yeah the bar scene can have its ups and downs , a night out can be a great time but it can also go badly in a few seconds . I've had that happen a few times over the years .

i would just find some other things to do for time being and keep going to the gym. some dates will eventually become available down the road I'm thinking