How often do you find a real good connection?

You know the kind where two people have super funny witty and/or ridiculous conversations. I say it's 1/200 for me. What about you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not often, it's really hard for me to find people that I really connected with. Don't get me wrong

I can find people that I have things in common with, that I think are totally awesome, but

to find a true connection, were we match up on all kinds of different leavels, including off

the wall ones. That's a lot harder for me to find, so when I do make a true connection with

someone. I cherish and teasure it with everything I've got, because it doesn't happen often.

• I feel yah, and I really like your answer. I swear I have only had a true connection like that once. It was with my first girlfriend. aha, what a special time it was; and what a special girl she was. maybe one day ill find someone just as good as she was.

• Thank you, for best answer! : ) And, I'm sure you you'll find someone, someday who's just

as special as her. Don't give up, okay?! Thanks, again! : )

What Girls Said 10

• It's pretty rare for me as well. But, I have found it. I love those conversations lol

• haha, you're quite lucky especially if it involves a member of the opposite gender.:)

• Yea except it usually goes nowhere lol

• I found one, 12 years but it didn't last. We still love each other,but I lost that kind of love for him. I tried to date a guy that was Exactly like me... That really didint work.

• Not often, my sense of humour is really strange (but funny lol) and most people don't understand it. I hate conversations like : hi what's up, where do you live, what's your age? That's a big no. I only like people when they impress me by saying something that actually makes me smile haha

• hahah, sounds like you meet bores all the time. Don't worry, I do too! I hate it! Sometimes I want to say don't be so effin literal all the time. hah.. and sometimes I'll say something I think is really funny; and I all I get is a "wth did he just say look" lol.

• I share this kind of connection with my close friends and family.

• didn't think it was possible till I found my guy... now I can say it's great and the feeling you get from it is even better.

• Not often as well.

• Rarely, I found 3 people but I live on the other side of the world to them.

• lol I know right they're just looking at me like: .. the f*** you're smoking :D

• not too often

• zip

What Guys Said 4

• Rarely

• 3:7

• sounds like you got a lot of real good friends

• no not really. I just try to stay positive and find a lot of people humorous

• very rarely

• a decent amount. The 3 friends I always hang out with I am like that with them ;p