Should I find a guy who has more time for me?

I've been seeing this guy for a few weeks. We get along great and I really enjoy his company, the thing is, making plans with him is sort of a hit and miss. He's got a lot of guy friends who always want to do stuff, so he's really busy all the time. This isn't a problem exactly, but it just means he doesn't have as much time to hang out.

We aren't together, but the little time we get to spend together is sort of annoying, especially since he wants to text the rest of the time. I'm just wondering, should I bother? If things get more serious will he make more time for me, or is he just to busy for a girl or girlfriend?

I just feel like even if we did get together, I'd never get to see him and that would bother me.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• If he really likes you, he will make time for you amongst his busy social life. He is capable of telling his guy friends no once and make plans with you instead. He definitely should not text when yall are together. That tells me he would rather be elsewhere or with someone else. If he can't make time for you, why should you waste your time on him? There is a guy out there somewhere that would treasure every minute he has with you.

• Sure. It's not like you're committed to him, if this guy isn't suiting your needs find someone else. Keep your options open and keep hanging out with him, but if you find someone better go with him