Advice on women my age.

I am 20 years old, and a current college student.

In my opinion most of the girls my age just want to party and get crazy. I'm not into that kind of stuff, I want to have a legitimate relationship with a girl and not have to worry about her drunken stupors every weekend. Partying just seems so over rated. Sure its fun every once in a while to have fun but most of the girls I am running into my age just talk about alcohol all the time and tell me stories about their trips to Vegas and how they got so wasted. I find it extremely unattractive.

If I date an older it women it seems they want to jump in and get married quickly. I am not at the point (at least financially) to get married just yet..Though I do enjoy the idea.

Older women would seem to have their life together and know what they want.

They don't spend their money wildly on alcoholic binges every weekend.

I want a women to just do life with. Take places, hang out with, and grow together.

Whats your opinion on my situation?

Can I get your opinions?

Most Helpful Girl

• I am almost 20 and in college and I don't party. I feel the same way you do. I have no desire to do it and gettign drunk just doesn't sound like a good time. I'd much rather be watching movies or playing Call of Duty with my boyfriend. I am blessed I found a boyfriend that doesn't drink or party either. So, they are out there. Not every girl in college parties. I suggest you join a club or organization. If you are religious, join a Bible club. Join a club that has to do with your major. You are bound to meet tons of new people and girls, and I guarantee you will meet a girl there that doesn't party. If she is taking time and an interest to be a part of a club, she is probably not a big partier.

• thanks for your input.

Perhaps I am looking in all the wrong places.

• It sounds like you are ha ha Plus if you meet a girl through a club, you will share a mutual interest which will help get a conversation started.

What Girls Said 5

• Theyre out there. You just have to look.

Not all college girls like to party and engage in risky behavior.

Im in college and I don't like to do those things.

Look for the quiet girls. Get to know girls first before assuming theyre all the same.

• Try going out with conservative women

• Go to church

• you're looking in the wrong places. every girl is not a party girl. look for more low key girls instead of the cool popular ones. maybe someone under the radar. date girls who have the same interests as you and network. and not just going to clubs and parties lol..

• Date older women no more than 5 years if you don't want a heartache..they're less sh*ty

What Guys Said 2

• If I'm brutally honest- I think you're too nervous to approach girls and put in the effort to get a relationship, so you try to make yourself feel better by stereotyping all college girls as crazy party animals and using that as an excuse.

• Nah bro I used to be a player. Done with that game.

If I really wanted a girl I could get one I'm just picky and tired of using women.

• gosh you're convincing.

• Im in the same boat you're in.. Although not are girls are party animals, there are a good ones out there but they're hard to find at least in my opinion