How many people have you guys kissed in your life?

I have only kissed one guy my whole life which is my fiancee. What about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• One. My ex girlfriend.

Not counting family. My grandmother kissed me on lips one time. I felt really confused about that one. :D

What Guys Said 4

• You didn't read me my Miranda warning!

Before any interrogation begins, the police must advise the suspect that:

they have the right to remain silent;

anything the suspect says can be used against him/her;

they have the right to have an attorney present before and during the questioning and

they have the right, if they can't afford an attorney, to have a attorney appointed at public expense to represent them before and during the questioning.[37]

There is no precise language that must be used in advising a suspect of their Miranda rights.[38] The point is that whatever language is used the substance of the rights outlined above must be communicated to the suspect.[39] The suspect may be advised of their rights orally or in writing.[40]

Wikipedia: link

• Hey man this is like the 3rd time I have seen you plead the 5th or be silent. This behavior MUST stop-now answer the lady's question :P

• When my lawyer gets here. ;)

• Megan... Patricia... Jennifer... hmm... Tausha... I think that's it. None in the last decade.

• 2-my dad a few times and my grandpa every time I saw him!

• none

What Girls Said 4

• Kissed - I honestly don't know, I've tried counting but I've been with the guy for a longtime so its hard to remember but 20+

• made out with 5

kissed/pecked 3

• zero. and I imagine it will be this way for a while.

• Over 20...in the past year. Before than none. What can I say, went a little crazy. Worst part is I'm not sure if I'm over this pulling phase.