What does a guy think when he meets a girl with multiple talents?

What does a guy think when he meets a girl that loves painting, cooking, plays the harp, & video games?

Most Helpful Guy

• hmmm... depends on the talents... like for instance, if I meet a woman that can snort a line of coke, while rubbing someone off and putting on make up and driving on the freeway at night, id be... at a loss for words on how disturbing that all would be. but, if it were your specific set of talents, I would probably be awww s truck. for me, any woman that can paint is amazing, then you just add a good old fashioned home cooked meal to that and its a winner. on top of being a musician is just like... wow, holy sh*t (especially the harp since it's a unique instrument for people to learn anymore... and the video game thing, would be based off of what video games for which systems you play. like I wouldn't be impressed if the games you played were ds games that had to do with animals or something. id only really be impressed ifyou payed rpgs, or games along those lines. and dnt listen to shy guy, certain games can definitely take talent to be able to play. but I don't know if you're a good: painter/cook.harp player/gamer. but, assuming you are, id be simply amazed :o

• Video games wise, that'd be the Zelda series from OoT to Skyward Sword. :) And systems: Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Wii, and I'm OK with Xbox. And thanks, by the way, your comment totally made my day! :)

• that sounds pretty awesome. yeah, I liked majoras mask because it was the most challenging for me, plus the ending is pretty epic. same for ocarina of time. that's pretty cool with the paintings too. how long did it take you to learn the harp?

• Thanks! :) Well I've been playing it for about eight years, and I'm still learning. I took a break from it about half way and started up again, so I'm relearning the more complex finger placement strategies.

What Guys Said 6

• I love learning things "teach me anything I don't know" ^-^

it's a great gift to be multi-talented ^-^

• Simple, I would think she is amazing.

What, I would think she is BigFoot or something?

• Video games isn't really a talent :P, I like them too but I wouldn't call it that. But that's good, she likes to cook, plays an interesting instrument and has a creative side because she likes to paint. All good talents to have!

• It probably will depend on the talents, but I'll usually think that it's awesome.

• After I'm done contorting on the ground in orgasmic pleasure thinking of you I will wonder why god had to make a woman I want this bad and can't have and then I'll stab myself

• Very interesting girl.

answer mine please? link

What Girls Said 0