When your brother's best friend kisses you, do you tell him?

I'm not sure if I should. Things are awkward enough between the two us, it wouldn't really do any good to involve my brother, would it? And my brothers wouldn't get into any trouble, like legally, because he is quite a bit older, just for a kiss (I'm 17, he is 24)

Here is what happened. My oldest brothers best friend, Ben, used to live next door and now that they are both in med school they moved in together. He was visiting his and then took me to their apartment, because it was brothers birthday.

It was kinda early and no one was there yet, so I placed the muffins I made on the table and then suddenly Ben came up to me, wrapped his arms around me, turned me around and kissed me. Just for a few seconds but it was still a kiss and well I kinda never kissed someone before, it was awkward.

When we were little he spend so much time with my brother that he was more like a brother to me too, that's the last I would have expected. He apologized afterward but it was still awkward. I can't put into words how awkward it was.

I haven't talked to him since and don't know what to say either?

And about my age, I am 17, I made a mistake entering my age here and now I can't change it anymore

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...ooooOoOOooOoo.O...o.o.lol

If nothing is going to become of it then don't say anything. You might ruin their friendship as well. so don't say anything. if you are the be prepared for a VERY AWKWARD situation. lol.

• NO. NEVER. GET THAT THOUGHT OUT OF YOUR HEAD.