Is this girl desperate?

I have a profile on a dating site. This girl messages me and I replied. She replied back. I didn't get a chance to respond immediately so a few days later, she sent me another message (just a smiley face). I told her I haven't been very active on the site lately, so she gives me her number in another message. I didn't get a chance to text her, so she messages me again the next day. I did get a chance to text her earlier today and she's already asking for a photo for my contact in her phone.

Is she desperate? I'm thinking she is, but I'm not quite sure.

Most Helpful Girl

• She is interested in you and wants to get to know you. I think she wants to let you know she thinks of you and is probably interested in meeting. Maybe she just takes the dating site seriously doesn't want to waste her time. If your interested then text her and ask her on a date if your not then you need to let her know.

What Girls Said 4

• she wants to know what you look like, and wants to see if she likes you in person, so if not she can move on, dating sites are, a numbers game. Then you have to meet her. If she doesn't slow down after you meet in person, then that's maybe not so good.

• well on a dating site I would think it was normla to want a photo and some kind of contact information, id say no not really desperate, she's just wanting to talk to you, shouldn't that be a good thing?

• No, it's a good thing. I just wonder about being messages again before I even can respond.

• i think if its only one then its not so bad, its was a smiley face to show you she's still there if you want to talk to her. If it was a message questioning you then id say yes.

• Yeah :s I would be turned off

• I think so ...she scaes me lol

What Guys Said 2

• Who gives a sh*t? She already saw your photo online, right? Why do you care if she puts it on her phone?

• She's wanting to contact you. What is desperate about that? Of course if after her third attempt to contact there will be no positive reaction, any further actions might classify as stalking.

How do you think people are supposed to meet, if they should follow some kind of an unwritten rule of no contact or very limited contact very rarely?