That's my boy?

I was messaging this girl and she replied by saying "that's my boy". Is that a friend zone thing? she flirts with me especially when she is drunk.

also not sure what to respond
wow thanks for the quick responses

also to save a question when your talking about hanging out her saying she is down for anything is good sign

Most Helpful Girl

• "I'll be your boy if you promise to be my priest" <-- zing

Not necessarily friend zoning.

What Girls Said 5

• Thats my boy isn't necessarily friendzone. Id say that to a guy I like. It all depends. If she's all flirty then don't take it seriously. She probably means like she's proud of what you did.

• Lol id say it as a friend thing

• Drunk people say random things

• haha she is not drunk will messaging >< just ment when she is drunk though she flirts

• oooo man here's my experiences with this. if the girl flirts with you and she's drunk she's just trying to get in your pants which that what you want any way. but before she wakes up run out of there like a chicken with the head cut off.

• I gotta agree. I only call my friends my boy. Kinda like "you're my boy blue ". If I like him I always call him my man. Also my bff that a guy I tell him I'm down for anything when we hang out which is rare. Also we flirt all the time but nothing there even if we have hooked up.

• hah old school is awesome, she said it in response to something I said she liked, just using the expression I think. she is confusing in my experiance girls I'm friends with will say things like "friends" etc to you, she never has yet

• well try to persuade her you think that would work?

• Isn't that what dads say to their son

What Guys Said 1

• Doesn't sound necessarily like friend zoning. But it depends on the context

• @2nd update: yep that is definitely a good sign. It means she wants to hang out with you regardless of what you're doing which is a good sign in my opinion. A friend would probably want to set something specific up