What should I do about this?

okay so I'm 21 don't have dating experience want to start dating. now guys always ask me omg you don't have dating experience, your a virgin like omg why! I don't know how to get past this, what do I saw to them on the first date or when I talk to them when they ask me about past relationships and sex stuff. because if I'm real they freak out or ask me what my deal is. I feel so bad.

Please don't say those cliche answers that a guy will like you for you doesn't matter, if he freaks out he's not the right one. I NEED REAL ANSWERS. what do I say!

and I don't have dating experience because guys never approached me and I meet these guys online now. do I say that that just de-values my market value. lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Simple: Tell him you aren't the type of girl to focus on the past, that you'd like to get to know him better instead. It lets him know you aren't trying to compare him to some (well, in this case, non-existent) boyfriend of years gone by. When you've gotten to know him better over several dates, then if you feel comfortable enough, let him know you are more new to the whole experience. You don't have to blurt it out on the first date. Relax and you'll be fine hun.

What Guys Said 7

• well. its not like you plan something to talk to on a date. just flowstart a.convo like you normally do. and being a virgin is good.

do you think its good to be f***ed by maany guys.?

you just need one.guy, your love of your life that is :)

• listen, I'm 25 and I've dated probably 7 or 8 girls in my life, some real dating experience. and to be quite honest, I would be much happier if a girl told me she has never had a boyfriend, had one boyfriend, etc... then have a lot. A lot less drama, and personally I think it makes you seem more real and connected to that person.

• Lie.

• i'm 24 and in the same boat

• be glad you don't have to initiate

• I'm in the same situation except worse in my opinion. Girls seem to think you have the plague if you've never had a girlfriend or sex.

I think I'm just going to try and not say anything or just lie and say I do have some experience. Otherwise I will never have a girlfriend. Or I've thought of going to the next extreme and just waiting for marriage and telling girls that and see how that works.

• Don't bring up your old dating experience. Why are they even asking that in the first place? That's awkward.

What Girls Said 0