Guy translation sexy and cute ....??

what does that mean...i always called cute...

where as other girls are called sexy...

what is the difference and what does sexy mean in guy talk and cute?

thanks I should have asked this question a long time ago because I get offended when guys call me cute...cause I think they think of me as a child ... thanks you all get best answer ^_^

Most Helpful Guy

• I think cute means that you are a sweet, innocent type of girl. For me, those are the type that I would prefer to date. "Cute" is one of the best compliments from me. It doesn't mean that you can't be sexy.

Obviously "sexy" is a sexual thing. I usually hear it if the girl is all done up with the make up, hair, a lot of skin is showing. I guess she doesn't have to be, but it still means that he's horny when he looks at you. If you are relationship minded, I don't know if you want the first impression of you to be sexy.

What Guys Said 6

• Sexy - sexually desireable

cute - young and pretty.

Most cute girls are sexy. Sexy girls are not always cute. Some guys prefer cute-sexy, others prefer more full on sex-bob-omb sexy.

Being cute is generally going to make you more attractive once you're mid 20's, might be a disadvantage for a girl at 16, and from late teens-early 20's, it depends.

Basically 'cute' makes you seem younger, which for the vast majority of your life is a plus.

• well I'm almost 20 :) and everyone has always said I was cute

• If you're 20 and cute you probably look younger then 20, which guys your age MIGHT like. Guys older then you might half like it and half feel like perverts, lol. But as you get older, looking younger is just flat out good.

• For me sexy is someone like Angelina Jolie, cute would Jennifer Aniston. Both attractive women, Angelina is super sexy, whilst Jennifer is more of that down to earth girl with a cuter pretty face. I personall prefer cute girls first.

• sexiness deals with clothes you wear

cute is beauty

• theres not much of a difference IMO some guys are weird, I'm sure your sexy as old f*** :]

• Sexy-eye candy

cute-pretty.

• Sexy is manufactured. Cute is natural. That's the best way I can explain it.

What Girls Said 0