What's the best dating advice youve ever picked up from somebody else?

was it something that helped you big time or did it have little to no effect?

Most Helpful Girl

• "people act their worst when they don't want to know the truth" This has been proven true many times in my life, for myself and others...

o I misread your question.. for DATING advice... this is really simple and cliche... but "love yourself first before you love someone else" this is very true and comes up a lot for me, at first I heard it and didn't truly understand, I had to go through experiences to know what it truly meant.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm going with the "he's just not that into you" concept. Maybe not to the extent that some people take it, and I think it works both ways.

I'm really great at making a million excuses as to why I don't hear from him or why he's blowing me off and sometimes I just have to remind myself, If he wanted to be with me, he'd contact me/he'd keep the convo going/ he'd want to hang out with me.

• When someone shows you who they really are, believe them the first time.

• listen and observe their movements. Pay attention to the little things, because they do make a difference ^^

What Guys Said 0