My girl doesn't text me first.

Like she won't text me, and if I don't text her she will text me and yell at me saying how I wasn't thinking about her and all.

Like why wouldn't she just text or call me.

Latly she just moved and is unpacking and says she's been busy.

And I know she's going to text me later and yell at me for "not even trying to talk to her".

What do I do. I don't wanna look like I'm too clingy, but I don't want to make it look like I don't want to talk to her.

Most Helpful Girl

• tell her you wish she would text you sometimes too. it worked on me.

• she always texts me first. But I guess she does these "tests" sometimes.

What Girls Said 1

• That's the way she is...if you know that just talk to her first if you like her and if she prefers that way. It's no big deal.

• Thanks for answering by the way I needed someone to answer.

But I do like her, its just I dnt wanna seem clingy. I don't know what to do. I know girls can have an opinion on a guy that's not good, and the guy might not realize it.

• but she will not find you clingy if she wants you to text first! She seems not comfortable with the idea of ''making the first move texting'' you, so why do it! When you don't, it's when she complains, so don't miss it anymore... If she's a great girl, don't lose her, good girls are rare nowadays, good luck!

• i guess your right. I just texted her.

What Guys Said 1

• she seems crazy

• stfu, you don't even know her. Answer my question or don't comment.

• k?