Do girls get more mature/easier to deal with after college?

i'm about to graduate college and honestly that was 4 years of hell dealing with girls and basically high school all over again. Girls and guys are just as judgmental, into partying, drugs, drama, game-playing (girls and guys play a lot of games with each other and let's just face it, communication sucks) and superficial bs but a lot of people seem to be getting married at the end of the college. Do girls become more mature and less superficial and actually go for guys who are decent human beings after college? It would be really nice, but then again I hear about people going to bars to get girls which just seems grimy, filthy, and dirty

Most Helpful Girl

• Jesus I hope it all changes after college. You're right in thinking that it's been just like high school all over again, I can't wait to graduate in a few more months lol. I think after college, once people are in real jobs and away from the college scene it has to change, priorities have to change.

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe the girls won't change but you will get better at fishing out the sh*tty ones from the good ones :) and you will be more experienced with their drama and know how to avoid it.

• Right after college probably not. My cousin just finished college and all she does is gossips, party's and acts a fool. I don't think she'll change until she starts having to pay bills and being a grown up. The most grown up thing she did was finish undergrad school with a 2.4 gpa. Don't get me wrong, we're proud of her with her sociology degree but she's never worked a day in her life. Her father supplied her tuition for all four years so honestly I think it depends on the woman.

• I suggests you date older women, because I just think younger women are selfish and childish. I know women in their 30s who still carry on like this. Good luck. I'm a woman and I see it often. Not all act this way, but it's one gem out there who won't make you waste money on a bad date.

What Guys Said 1

• I think they do once they realize what they used to do isn't a viable option anymore. They are not going to be able to get or keep the guys they have always wanted and will go for you. Some of them will have kids that they want daddies for. You just have to sit and think if you want to settle for them at that point.