Dating in seperate high schools?

do you think a couple can have a long term relationship in high school if they go to different schools? why or why not?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure. My high school sweetheart and I dated for 5 years and we went to different high schools (we lived ~30 minute drive away). We talked on the phone and on webcam a lot, and saw each other almost every weekend.

• that made me feel much better! lol

What Guys Said 1

• Sure why not? You should not be focusing on spending time with a boyfriend/girlfriend while in school anyway. I am just saying that you are in classes for most of the day and cannot really have "dates" during a normal school day. If you have time to see him after school and or on weekends then I see no problem with it.

What Girls Said 1

• I did it. I started dating my boyfriend at age 15 (8th grade) I'm 19 now. He went to a different school than I did all throughout our relationship...We just went looking at rings, so yes, it's possible.