Don´t you find it funny how history repeats itself?

Do guys learn from past relationship mistakes? This guy I had a fling with went around bragging how I liked him etc. Even though, he DID like me back, he didn't want a relationship. So I ignored him for 2 months (till the end of the year) since he went around bragging. Even though he did chase me while I acted like this I was way too hurt for what he did. Point is, were done now, and apparently this new girl he had a fling with, he apparently did something stupid, and the girl is giving him the cold shoulder, and not planning to take him back. don't you learn from past mistakes? he's a really good, nice guy, but peer pressure affects him a lot, thus he'd rather go bragging and playing hard to get even though he should do the chasing. Oh, and he doesn't even want a relationship. Karma is a bitch, and I'm sorry if I sound like I'm happy for what happened to him. can't help it.

Most Helpful Girl

• It is funny especially when it causes sh*t to happens to your ex :D It is like Karma is being a bitch so that I don't have to :)

What Guys Said 3

• oh yeah I definitely do. Like my ex, she move 1000 miles away, and wanted me go to her prom there. So, I flew 1000 miles just to spend a week with her, ending up with this. All she talked about her best male friend, how I should meet her best male friend, and how she took her best male friend and dance on the prom night left me hanging and I walk out...yeah lesson learn,

and the 3 hrs waiting at a restaurant and found out that she never show up because she dating my high school friend cousin who texted me the pic of them at the mall kissing and then send her parents the restaurant bill.

• I'm not sure about it because I haven't noticed any obvious patterns of history any repeating.. but people keep sayin' it all the time - "history repeats itself yadayadayada"

..but I sucked at history anyway, I skipped the lessons and didn't pay much attention to it, although ancient history about Greece and Egypt was quite interesting, but the most recent one is kinda boring crap I say..

• "even though he should do the chasin"

really? lol

• I know right! He's expecting us girls to go after him, after he has bragged to his friends how we like him.

What Girls Said 1