Is it fate? Should I try to talk to him again?

So I met this guy like awhile ago and we exchanged aims. I really felt like I connected with this guy I felt comfortable and stuff and we started texting. The point is we stopped talking its been like 3 months and I can't get this guy out of my mind. I feel like its fate or something but I know what your thinking she's pathetic and etc. But he has been plastered in my brain for months, should I talk to him again or try? But I'm kinda scared because I feel like he really wouldn't want to talk to me and he moved on...

What Guys Said 2

• Try to talk to him again. What do you really got to loose. It's a big chance he may not write back but at least if you try. I feel if you don't at least put an effort in trying that it might be one of those things you regret. I'm kind of wondering why did you and him stop talking? You guys seemed to have had a connection? If you can't forget about him then trying to contact him maybe might want to make him talk to you. Try it and don't be scared.

• Yea I feel comfortable to say that we had a connection and with the talking...it just stopped. I guess he didn't want to talk to me anymore and I was scared to approach him so yea

• Well that is cool that you guys had a connection. The thing that happens sometimes it that you can sometimes run out of things to talk about. It happens alot. Don't feel bad about it. I'm hoping that he is willing to talk to you again. Try not to be scared. I know it will be tough to make the first move. If you don't do anything. It will be one of those things you will think about for a long time.

• Lol I love your name-oldmeebo :P. Hey just text him and be honest with him and say "I know this seems forward and we have not communicated in a little while but I want to spend some time with you soon. Lets do it.

What Girls Said 0